Hi there! I am Giuseppe, living in Munich – Germany. When browsing through my Portfolio you will soon notice that I’m particularly fascinated by the American Southwest and, especially, the arid landscapes of Southern Utah. My favourite time-off activities are hiking and photography. Bringing all these 3 interests together is reflected in my photos. I bought my first (analog) SLR as a boy at age of 12. Since then, I have had several different cams, and after 3 years shooting with a Canon EOS 7D, I eventually moved to full-frame utilizing a Canon EOS 5D mark III. Since 2021 I also own a mirror-less EOS R6.
You can purchase selected works, just contact me through the contact form. If you like my photos don’t hesitate to friend me through my Facebook link above.
Photo Galleries of my US foto excursions
- May 2013 Canyonlands N.P.
- June 2012 Yellowstone N.P.
- May 2011 Grand Staircase Escalante N.M.
- May 2009 The Wave
- January 2008 New Mexico
- January 2006 Las Vegas Los Angeles Roundtrip
- January 2005 New York City
- July 2004 Boston, Cape Cod
- May 2004 Usa Southwest
- March 2003 Texas
- January 2001 San Diego, Tucson
- January 2000 Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco